Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Balanceability Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is TTC Group, Hadley Park East, Telford, Shropshire TF1 6QJ . Our company registration number is 6120118 Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We work hard to ensure that we provide the best and most reliable balance bikes that are available. Every balance bike has a 2-year limited warranty and is quality assured from EN71
In the unlikely event that one of our bikes develops a fault within the warranty period, you should address the matter at the earliest possible opportunity and make contact with us.
Your balance bike is offered with the following Limited Warranty. All bikes are guaranteed against manufacturing defect (defined as a defect in materials or workmanship) as delivered with the product for a 2 year period from date of purchase. If a failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship as delivered with the product during the guarantee period, the bike will be replaced with the same or the nearest compatible bike available. Where a claim is deemed not to be warrantable, we will look to offer a reduced cost replacement option for the same or nearest compatible bike.
This limited warranty does not cover incorrect assembly, jumping or acrobatic riding, paint damage, rust, failure arising from incompatible components fitted aftermarket or components that exceed the performance and/or intended purpose of the bicycle or failure arising from improper or no maintenance. This warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, theft or act of God. Claims involving these issues will not be honored. Please note: pressure washing of the bicycle and/or its components increases wear and therefore decreases the lifecycle of parts. Any claim due to a fault that is found to be a result of pressure washing will not be honored.